DEMOLITION GRAPPLE BUCKET
The Demolition Grapple Bucket combines multiple functions in one unique attachment. The Demolition Grapple Bucket replicates the functions of a general purpose bucket, 4-N-1 bucket, dozer blade, grapple bucket, clam shell, log handler, and demolition bucket. This attachment is also equipped with tool receivers, pre-drilled holes for bolt on edges, chain hooks with pins, and removable sides. It can handle more material and is intended for larger machines (65 HP and Up) than our Heavy Duty Skid Steer Grapple Bucket.
Demolition Grapple Bucket Specs.
- 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders that operate independently, rated at 4000 PSI.
- HD has 1/2″ top tines, XD has 5/8″ top tines
- Hydraulic lines on top & routed inside the tubing to prevent tears.
- Rod Covers included with Xtreme, optional on HD
- Bolt on sides included.
- Bucket has a 1” x 8” cutting edge.
- Optional bolt on edge.
- Available Sizes: 66”, 72”, 78”, 81″, 84”, 96”.
- Heavy Duty designed for HP of 45-65, Xtreme designed for 65+.
Demolition Grapple Bucket Attachment Extra Protection
Our skid steer Demolition Grapple Bucket attachment comes powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date. For full warranty information you can click here. → Warranty Information Page.
Want to learn more about skid steer loaders and attachments click here. → Skid Steer Loader Info.